Non-surgical liposuction is an alternative to surgical liposuction, in which fat is reduced using various technologies which attempt to melt and liquify a person's fat cells using non-invasive methods such as ultrasonics.
The first technology was developed in approximately the late 1980s, and was approved in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2007.
Ultrasound fat reduction is readily gaining popularity as the safest non-surgical method to remove fat from the body. Not to be confused with "ultrasound assisted liposuction", ultrasound fat reduction is a non-invasive fat removal treatment. There is supposedly no pain, no recovery time and no side effects.
Ultrasound waves are transmitted with an ultrasound probe into the fat layer of the skin, stimulating lipolysis of fat cells. This causes triglycerides to be released from fat cells. These fats are then expelled from the body naturally. Less fats in the body results in visible inch loss at the treated area.
Areas where Ultrasonic Liposuction can help are:
- Thighs (saddle bags)
- Abdomen (love handles),
- Hips (flanks),
- Upper arm i.e. the areas of localized fat.
Benefits can include:
- Reduction of cellulite
- Reduction of stretch marks
- Change in body shape
- Non-invasive or non-surgical, no downtime
- Enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ability to wear clothes that were previously unsuitable
- No pain at all
- Does not damage normal skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is ultrasonic liposuction available now?
- Yes, just give us a call for a FREE consultation.
- Does the treatment hurt?
- Ultrasonic liposuction is a pain-free procedure and requires no anesthetic.
- No need for general or local anaesthetic
- No downtime – patients can return to normal day to day activities immediately!
- No risk of infection, scarring, bruising and irregularities
- How long does the treatment take?
- Each treatment takes 30 minutes per area.
- How soon will I see results?
- Often results are visible with the first session but will improve further over the course of 4 treatments. We will assess the final result 3 weeks after completing the six sessions. Maximum results require at least 12 to 18 treatment sessions per area.
- Will the effect be long-lasting?
- The fat cells treated with ultrasonic liposuction will not return or re-grow, so that is a permanent effect. However, the length of time that the body shaping will last for is really in your hands.
- How much you eat and how much exercise you take will also affect your long-term body shape. So if you take in more calories than you use, you weight and fat will increase and the permanent removal of fat cells from your treatment will be hidden by your weight gain.
- What about future weight gain with fat moving to other areas?
- This is a common misunderstanding. Following ultrasonic liposuction, should you experience weight gain or loss, it will tend to be proportionately distributed over your entire body. Once you have fat removed it is gone. Assuming a healthy lifestyle of proper diet and exercise, it will not return.
- Are there any side effects?
- Ultrasonic liposuction appears to be an extremely safe treatment as it is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- What happens after treatment?
- You will need to avoid alcohol for 4 days after each treatment because your liver will be busy processing the fat that has been broken down by the ultrasonic liposuction therapy. Also try to drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Patient should be advised that following treatment they should maintain a low calorie intake for four days. This will ensure that fat energy released as a result of the ultrasonic liposuction treatment is used by the body.
- How much does the treatment cost?
- Individual liposuction sessions are £75.00 (two modes)
- 6 treatments for £375.00
- Who performs the treatment?
- One of our trained therapists will perform the ultrasonic liposuction treatment.
- Who is not suitable for ultrasonic liposuction?
- Your Therapist with discuss this with you when you have your initial consultation as several conditions can exclude patients from therapy.
- What happens now?
- We offer a free, no-obligation consultation and your first ultrasonic liposuction treatment may be performed immediately afterwards should you so wish. The consultation is an opportunity for us to learn more about what you want to achieve from body restyling and for you to ask any questions you may have.
Duration: 45 Min
Price: from £75.00